Off road buggy specs
What is a Powerturn Off Road Buggy?
The Powerturn off road buggy is a completely new type of all terrain vehicle providing maximum fun with maximum safety. It’s two drive wheels are “powered” at different speeds (by two engines) to make the Powerturn “turn”. It is also the first vehicle that anyone can wheelie safely even around corners and can often be driven round a track quicker than a conventionally steered off road vehicle – but it’s also great fun sliding it and spinning it in all directions.
Why is it such a thrilling off road ride?
You can move through more angles with more speed than anything else you can control yourself and your body soon works out that this is something very different. The extra movement dimension, acceleration and cornering potential provide greater excitement all at lower speeds than many conventional all terrain vehicles.
How do you drive it?
Controlling a Powerturn off road buggy is much more of a challenging and rewarding experience than turning yet another steering wheel or pair of handlebars, and most people pick it up quite quickly. Because the vehicles weight is all on its two drive wheels, traction is superb and with knobbly tyres it can be used even in very slippery or muddy off road conditions.
For more information on the off road go kart, please follow the link below:
Off road karts
Types of Powerturn available
View the fully specifications:
Type 413 Single Seater off road go kart
Type 413 Twin Seater off road go kart
Powerturn Off Road buggies are packed full of fantastic features which make them the best off road buggies available.
- Two reliable 4 stroke Honda GX200 engines fitted with V belt torque converters for rapid acceleration and variable gearing
- Strong steel tubular powder coated chassis with rollover bars –colour choices available
- Tough virtually unbreakable polypropylene bodywork – colour choices available
- Cobra 4 point bucket seats
- Nascar 4 point race harnesses
- Powerful self adjusting hydraulic disc brakes
- Maintenance free front suspension
- Quality components – iris gold chains
- Choice of mud or turf tyres
For further details please contact us